Our professional and highly effective mole scissor trap is constructed using durable metal alloys and a very strong stainless steel spring mechanism. This is to ensure this double entry trap allows moles access to the trigger plate from either side of tunnel capturing the mole & dispatching it humanly and instantly.
Our traps are easy to set, Simply Squeeze the two handles together and place the trigger plate between the two clasps and release the handles, our traps have long handles for safe grip which enables instant monitoring of triggered traps..
- Durable metal, Kill and Catch mole scissor trap to protect gardens and lawns
- rust-resistant with a powerful design, including stainless steel strong spring mechanism
- suitable for use in all weathers Use one trap per 1000 Sq m area
- Mole catcher is easy to set with large handle that sits above the ground to indicate when a mole is caught – easy to check when a mole has been caught
- Strong durable construction
- Mole triggers plate as it moves through tunnel.
- As used by professional mole trappers
- Squeeze two handles together so jaws are in open position.
- Place trigger plate in between the 2 clasps very carefully and gently release the handles letting the plate take pressure of spring load. Be careful fingers are not in jaws of trap when setting.
How to Use
- Look for signs of mole activity such as fresh earth on mole hills. Do not place trap in a mole hill, but prod ground close by with stick to find a run. When the stick push’s through soil it will indicate a tunnel. Use a finger to see which way tunnel runs.
- Place trap on top of ground in line with direction of tunnel. Mark out area around trap using a knife and remove turf and soil to expose tunnel.
- Place set trap firmly into soil with trigger plate just above the bottom of tunnel.
- Sprinkle a small amount of soil into tunnel and around the trap, then place the turf back over to block any light entering the tunnel.
- The mole will think the tunnel has collapsed and try to clear the soil and set off trigger plate. You can also try without soil, but make sure no light enters the tunnel.
- Remember to mark location of traps.
- Please check daily
- Rub soil over trap before use to remove scent.
- Never wash a trap that has caught a mole
- Rub the scent off caught moles into the tunnels of other moles and place trap.